1. When and where is the event?
Thrifter Market at the Wynwood Marketplace Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Thursday from 12PM to 10PM; Set up is at 11AM.
Friday from 4PM to 10PM; Set up is at 3PM.
Saturday and Sunday from 12PM to 10PM; Set up is at 11AM.
Special Event Dates can be found on their application.
2. What is the cost?
Pricing can be found on the application.
3. Will I need to acquire a license or permit to be a vendor?
Yes, all vendors must have all the necessary licenses and permits to operate their business (per the Vendor Application). Since each vendor is different, we cannot provide you with exactly what licenses and permits are required for your business.
For additional information please visit:
All vendors are required to have a Local Business Tax Receipt, please see below: http://www.miamidade.gov/taxcollector/local-business-tax.asp
4. What will I (vendor) need to provide?
A white 10x10 tent, tables, chairs, etc.
5. What are the event time and pricing for Art Walk?
Art Walk times and pricing can be found on the application:
6. What is the difference between a Regular Arts & Crafts Vendor and a Premium Arts & Crafts Vendor?The difference between a Regular Arts & Crafts Vendor and a Premium Arts & Crafts Vendor is that Regular Arts & Crafts Vendors are located in the main vendor area and Premium Arts & Crafts Vendors are located closer to the entrance.
For more info, details and vendor application please visit www.thrifter.cool Any questions? Call (305) 239-8833